- 2022-23 研究和资助项目办公室 Faculty Travel Grant 将资助高达$1,000 in travel expenses for tenured and tenure track faculty to present at conferences, 会见项目官员, 或者参加研讨会. Rolling deadline begins: July 1st and will continue throughout the 2022-23 academic year.
- 2022-23 Open Access Publication Fee Support 将资助高达$1,500 in publishing expenses for faculty and students with financial barriers that prevent faculty and students from publishing in peer-reviewed, 开放获取期刊. Rolling deadline begins: July 1st and will continue throughout the 2022-23 academic year.
For additional information and to apply, please visit InfoReady.
- Undergraduate research Opportunity Center Launches Fellowship Program: The fall 2023 submission deadline for the inaugural Undergraduate Research Opportunity Center Fellowship Program is October 20, 2023.
- CSUF突破纪录，获得46美元.赠款和合同: 澳门网上赌城官网获得了46美元.1 million in grants and contracts during the 2022-23 fiscal year, the largest amount it has garnered in a single year to date and a 32% increase from the 2021-22 fiscal year.
- 1.3 Million Grant a Pipeline for Underrepresented Students in Data Science: 澳门网上赌城官网 has been awarded a nearly $1.3 million California Education Learning Lab grant to develop pathways and overcome equity gaps in data science teaching and learning.
- CSUF Awarded Nearly $10 Million to Train Scoial Workers for Post-pandemic Needs: 大流行后的生活压力, economic uncertainty and systemic violence have exacerbated mental and behavioral health needs. 面对日益增长的支持需求, 澳门网上赌城官网’s social work program is working to strengthen the behavioral health care workforce in Southern California.
- $1.2 Million Grant prepares Diverse Students to Teach High School Math: 澳门网上赌城官网获得了1美元的奖励.2 million grant from the National Science Foundation to recruit and prepare mathematics majors to become high school math teachers.
- $1.4 Million in Grants Promote College and Career Pathways for OC students: 澳门网上赌城官网获得了1美元的奖金.4 million in grants from the Orange County Department of Education to promote career and college readiness for K-16 students by creating regional education-to-career pipelines.
- 澳门网上赌城官网 Programs to Recieve Four Hispanic-Serving Institutions Community Grants: 澳门网上赌城官网 recently received funding for four programs to accelerate educational equity and innovation. The 加州州立大学 HSI (Hispanic-Serving Institutions) Community Grants were recently awarded as part of the CSU-wide initiative of the Global HSI Equity Innovation Hub.
- Nearly $1 Million FDA Grant Aims to Increase Diversity in Covid-19 Clinical Trials: 约书亚杨, a 澳门网上赌城官网 professor of public health specializing in tobacco control research, is using his decades of expertise in understanding the behaviors of underrepresented populations to increase the racial and ethnic diversity of young adults in COVID-19 clinical trials.
- Faculty and Staff Recieve Nearly $12 Million in Grants, Contracts in Q1: 澳门网上赌城官网 faculty and staff received close to $12 million in funding during the first quarter of the university’s 2021-22 fiscal year. Supported projects ranged from understanding historical LGBTQ spaces through gay travel guides and transitioning math majors into teaching, to promoting resources and access for disadvantaged students.
- 大学收到近28美元.4 Milion in Grants During 2020-21 Fiscal Year: 澳门网上赌城官网 faculty and staff were awarded nearly $28.4 million in grants during the 2020-21 fiscal year, marking the second highest level of annual grant funding in the university’s history.
- CSUF获得创纪录的34美元.8 Million in Grants for Research, Student Success: 澳门网上赌城官网获得了34美元.8 million in grants and contracts during the 2021-22 fiscal year, breaking the campus’ previous record of $31.2019- 2020年为500万.
Sponsored by a National 研究院 of Health BRAD grant, the 泰坦研究门户 它是